Curried Stir Fry
Total Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Makes: 6 servings
- 3 teaspoons Curry powder organic
- 1/4 cup Frontier Organic Onion Flakes 1.41 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt regular 5# pkg.
- 1/2 cup Veg Broth Pwdr No Chicken Org
- 1 pinch Pepper black medium grind org
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry
1. Blend cornstarch, water, honey, and pepper to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then tofu, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Sprinkle tofu with sherry, stir-fry for one minute, then remove from heat.
3. In another pan, stir curry powder over low heat for a few seconds. Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute. Combine tofu and onions, and heat gently for 1 minute. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Serve immediately.
Serve over steamed rice.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cornstarch, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 2594$4.73
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op No-Chicken Broth Powder, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 2869$10.18
Frontier Co-op Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb SKU: 193$7.32
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Curry Powder 1.90 oz. SKU: 18488$4.63
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz. SKU: 18437$8.69