Total Time: 30 mins
Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Makes: 4 servings
1 pound lean hamburger meat
1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
1/4 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Tandoori Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with hands until just combined. (Do not over mix.)
3. Use a tablespoon to measure out meatballs. Form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Bake on one side for about 8 minutes, then turn the meatballs over and bake about 7 minutes more. Serve hot.
1. Add finely diced onion, carrot, peppers, or your favorite cheese etc., for an extra treat.
2. Hamburger meat could be replaced with ground pork, turkey, chicken, veal, etc.
3. Pair with Vindaloo BBQ Sauce.