Mexican Black Bean Salsa
Total Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Nothing says summer quite like fresh black bean, tomato and corn salsa. With diced bell peppers, green onion, lime juice and a blend of Mexican spices, this salsa is simple, but packs zesty flavor. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for a healthy and delicious snack or use it to top burritos, quesadillas or tacos.
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro leaf c/s organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind, Organic
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper, Ground, Organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules, Organic
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (use tops & bulbs)
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian black salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix corn, black beans, tomatoes, red bell pepper and green onions in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix cilantro, lime juice, black salt, black pepper, cayenne, garlic granules and olive oil together. Pour this marinade over the vegetable mixture and stir to coat.
3. Cover and chill in a refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving, stirring occasionally during chill time.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for a healthy and delicious snack.For a spicier salsa, add more cayenne.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules, Organic 2.68 oz. SKU: 18469$6.29
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind, Organic 1.80 oz. SKU: 18437$8.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper, Ground, Organic 1.70 oz. SKU: 18428$5.49
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf 0.56 oz. SKU: 18324$4.49