Total Time: 0 hrs 6 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup granules organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz.
- 1 medium ruby red grapefruit
1. Cut grapefruit in half and place in baking pan. Use a knife to section, including cutting all the way around the edges. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon of maple granules and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
2. Broil on high for about a minute (or until top is bubbly and starting to brown) and serve.
For a small grapefruit, use a total of 1 1/2 tablespoons maple granules, and for jumbo-sized fruits, use a total of 2 1/2 tablespoons.