- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lemon peel c/s organic
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Hulled Sesame Seed, Whole, Organic 2.29 oz.
- 2 cups garbanzo beans (cooked or canned)
- 1 cup lentils (cooked or canned)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic salt. Carefully stir in the lemon zest. Set aside.
2. In a medium sized, non-conductive bowl, combine the garbanzo beans, lentils, and celery. Pour the lemon juice dressing on top of the bean mix, cover, and place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, add the tomatoes to the mix, and return to the refrigerator for an additional 15 minutes.
4. To serve, mix the parsley into the salad and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.