1. Bring the water to a boil in a medium-sized saucepan. Add the Vegetable Soup Blend and No-Chicken Broth Powder and return to a boil. Cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Stir in the chicken and flour and cook another 2 to 3 minutes, until any excess liquid has thickened.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
3. Press one of the pie crusts into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan, trimming any excess crust. Moisten the edge of the bottom crust with a small amount of water.
4. Transfer the chicken and vegetable filling to the pie pan, and lay the second pie crust on top.
5. Press crusts firmly together to form a fluted edge.
6. Bake on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until crust is golden-brown.
Add bell peppers, onions and tomatoes to make Fajita Chicken Pot Pie. You may also make individual servings by using oven-safe single dishes and topping each dish with dough. Try mashed potatoes as an alternative for the crust.