Dilly Potato Salad
Total Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind, Organic
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Dill Seed, Whole, Organic 1 lb.
- 2 pounds small new red potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cornichon pickles, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian parsley, chopped
1. Place potatoes in medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook or potatoes will be mushy. Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
2. In medium bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and stir to coat. Chill thoroughly before serving, at least 1 hour.