Apple Cider Mimosas
Apple cider mimosas are the perfect fall twist on the classic celebratory drink. Spice up your next special occasion (or even a fall-time brunch) with this simple two-ingredient combination that is a match made in autumn heaven. Spiced cider pairs wonderfully with refreshing and crisp champagne. We augmented the flavor with an apple-pie-spiced sugar rim for a decorative and extra tasty seasonal touch. We then garnished each bubbly cocktail with a cinnamon stick and fresh apple slice. Each sip tastes like fall at its best and is the perfect way to say "Cheers!" at your next autumn gathering.
Share with your friends
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Co-op Organic, Fair Trade Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Organic Apple Pie Spice
- 1 small red sweet apple
- 4 Frontier Co-op Organic, Fair Trade Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 bottle champagne
- 2 cups pasteurized apple cider, chilled
- On a small rimmed plate, gently whisk together cane sugar and apple pie spice. Spread out mixture so the edge is bigger in diameter than the rim of your glass. Set aside.
- Dip the rim of each glass in a shallow bowl of water or apple cider. Or rub an apple slice along the rim. Dip glass rim in sugar-spice mixture until rim is fully coated. Repeat with all four glasses.
- Just before serving, cut four thin apple slices and place one at the bottom of each glass along with a cinnamon stick. Tuck cinnamon stick under apple slice so it doesn’t float to the top.
- Into each glass, pour champagne until bubbles have settled and glass is half way full. Add apple cider until glass is full. Enjoy immediately.