½ cup freshly cut watermelon cubes (plus a few cubes for garnish)
1 teaspoon fresh jalapeño, chopped
¼ teaspoon Frontier Co-op Alder Smoked Salt
1 teaspoon honey
9 mint leaves (about 1½ tablespoons) + another for garnish
1½ ounces tequila
½ to 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
3 ounces Frontier Co-op Organic Hibiscus Flowers
Slice of lime, for garnish
1. In a sturdy glass, combine watermelon, jalapeño, smoked salt, honey and mint leaves.
2. With a muddler or handle of wooden spoon, mash the mixture to release flavors.
3. In a shaker filled with ice, combine watermelon mixture, tequila, lime juice and hibiscus flowers and shake well until frosty.
4. Using a fine mesh sieve or strainer, pour slowly into a tall iced tea glass.
5. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint, a cube of watermelon and a thin slice of lime.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Hibiscus Flowers, Cut & Sifted, Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ 1 lb. SKU: 2946$27.34
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Alder Smoked Salt Grinder 3.17 oz. SKU: 19513$6.79
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Organic Hibiscus Flowers 5.82 oz. SKU: 31101$8.79
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Alder Smoked Salt, Coarse Grind 1 lb. SKU: 4418$19.78