- 1/4 cup Flax seed whole organic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cane Sugar, Organic 5#
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, Kosher Flake
- 2 teaspoons Sea Salt coarse 5# pkg
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Rosemary leaf whole
- 1 1/4 cups (155g) whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine butter, flour, sugar, salt and flax seeds in a food processor. Pulse until evenly mixed.
3. Slowly add the cold water, mixing until dough is formed into a ball.
4. Divide dough into two equally sized balls. Place each ball between two 19” long sheets of parchment paper. Use your hands to flatten the dough as thin as possible, then use a rolling pin to roll out until the dough is about 1⁄8" thick (about twice the thickness of a penny).
5. Remove the top sheet of parchment paper, and use a pizza or pastry cutter to cut crackers into 1 1⁄4" squares.
6. Use a fork to poke holes in the dough making sure that each cracker has several holes.
7. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil, and sprinkle on seasoning mix.
8. Leave dough on parchment paper and place directly into rack of preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Check after 10 minutes. Remove when crisp and brown, or rotate if they begin to cook unevenly.
9. Remove crackers from oven and carefully remove from parchment paper to cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes.
Makes 20 crackers. Store in an airtight container.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Coarse Sea Salt 5 lbs. SKU: 333$8.42
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Flax Seed, Whole, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 563$4.50
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Kosher Salt Flakes 1 lb. SKU: 4419$5.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cane Sugar, Organic 5 lbs. SKU: 2754$14.85
Frontier Co-op Frontier Whole Rosemary Leaf 0.78 oz. SKU: 18395$4.19
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules 2.70 oz. SKU: 18349$4.77