Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream with Ginger
Total Time: 8 freezing time hrs 15 mins
Hands-on Time: 5 mins
Makes: 2 servings
1 tablespoon Frontier Co-op Organic Matcha Powder
3 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Ground Ginger Root
1 can full-fat, unsweetened coconut milk
1/2 cup brown rice syrup
1. In a blender, add all ingredients and mix together until thoroughly combined.
2. Line a freezer-safe pan with parchment paper or wax paper. A 9-x-5-inch pan loaf pan works well.
3. Pour ice cream mixture into pan and cover with aluminum foil.
4. Place in the freezer overnight to allow to fully freeze.
5. Allow to sit on the counter for 10 to 15 minutes to soften before serving.