- 2 tablespoons Frontier Garlic 'N Herb Seasoning Blend 1.94 oz.
- 2 pounds mixed cubed vegetables: sweet potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, parsnips, rutabagas and/or celeriac
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 425˚F. Cover a sheet tray with parchment and set aside.
2. Prepare the vegetables you are using. For sweet potatoes, carrots, parsnips, rutabagas, and celeriac, peel and cut into ½” cubes. For Brussels sprouts, halve the smaller Brussels or quarter the larger Brussels. Place all the vegetables on the sheet tray and toss with olive oil, the seasoning, and salt.
3. Place in the oven and roast until the vegetables are tender and browning, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.