Golden Milk Overnight Oats
Total Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 1 servings
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Turmeric Twist Sweet Blend, Organic 1.80 oz.
- 1 pinch Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind 4.23 oz.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oi
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup toasted almond slivers
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Cream or half/half, for serving
1.) The night before, heat the whole milk with the turmeric blend, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt. Let cool then combine with the rolled oats in large bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
2.) The next morning, divide the oats into 4 bowls and top with the toasted almond slivers, maple syrup, and half/half as desired.
You do not have to heat the milk and turmeric up but the flavor of the oats is a bit more pronounced if you do.