Shrimp Coconut Curry
Total Time: 50 mins
Hands-on Time: 10 mins
Makes: 5 servings
1. Place shrimp in a bowl. Add lime juice and 1 tablespoon Curry Seasoning. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Mix 2 teaspoons Curry Seasoning with coconut milk. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok or skillet to medium heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until soft. Add the black pepper and salt and continue to cook until the onions and peppers are browned.
4. Add marinated shrimp to the pan, and let cook for about 1 minute. Add coconut milk mixture to the pan. Bring to a boil, turn down heat, and let simmer for about 10 minutes, or until desired thickness is reached.
5. Serve over rice. Add red or yellow peppers, or any other desired vegetable for a more colorful dish.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Indian Curry Seasoning 1.87 oz. SKU: 18443$5.19
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Organic Black Peppercorns 2.12 oz. SKU: 18435$8.19
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Black Peppercorns, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 2603$30.82
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Black Peppercorns, Organic, Fair Trade 1 lb. SKU: 7003$31.20
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Curry Powder, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 2650$20.38