Potato Pizza Casserole
Total Time: 1 hrs 0 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Makes: 10 servings
- 2 teaspoons Pizza Seasoning
- 2 cups diced potatoes, divided
- 4 ounces chopped mushrooms, divided
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 ounces tomato sauce, no salt added
1. Soak potatoes overnight in 3 cups water.
2. Spread half potatoes on bottom of baking dish. Layer with half mushrooms and all of the cheddar cheese. Sprinkle half of the Pizza Seasoning on top. Repeat with remaining potatoes, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese. Pour on tomato sauce. Spread sauce evenly over top, and sprinkle with remaining Pizza Seasoning.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Any additional pizza ingredients may be added.