Creamy Baba Ganoush with Smoked Paprika
Total Time: 0 hrs 40 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt, Kosher Flake
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Paprika, Smoked, Ground 1.87 oz.
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Garlic Powder 2.40 oz.
- 2 cups Roasted Eggplant (about 2 small eggplants)
- 5 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
1. Place two small eggplants on the grill over low heat. Or bake in a 350-degree oven for 40 minutes, turning once.
2. Remove eggplants from heat. Wrap each eggplant in several layers of plastic wrap and allow to cool for about 10 to 20 minutes. Then cut the tops off the eggplants and squeeze the pulp into a strainer. Allow to drain for about half an hour.
3. While eggplant drains, mix garlic, salt, lemon juice, tahini, and smoked paprika in a food processor or blender. Squeeze any remaining water from eggplant and add to food processor. Pulse briefly than add olive oil and blend until consistency is smooth. Add parsley and pulse quickly to incorporate.
4. Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for about a week.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Kosher Salt Flakes 1 lb. SKU: 4419$10.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Paprika, Smoked, Ground 1.87 oz. SKU: 19523$6.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Organic 0.24 oz. SKU: 18379$3.89
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Garlic Powder 2.40 oz. SKU: 18350$6.59