Total Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 5 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Mexican Seasoning 2.00 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed, Ground, Organic 1.76 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro leaf c/s organic
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind 5 lb.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (15-ounces) chopped tomatoes in sauce
- 1 can (15-ounces) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
In skillet, brown ground turkey in the oil over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients and continue to cook just until heated through.
Serve in edible tortilla bowl or on a bed of salad greens topped with any or all of the following condiments tortilla chips, grated Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, chopped green onions, diced fresh tomato, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro. Finish with a generous serving of salsa.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind 5 lb. SKU: 193$13.30
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Mexican Seasoning 2.00 oz. SKU: 18905$4.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed, Ground, Organic 1.76 oz. SKU: 18477$6.49
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf 0.56 oz. SKU: 18324$4.49