- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seed yellow ground org
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder white organic
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper black medium grind org
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder Organic
- 1 teaspoon non-dairy margarine
- 1 teaspoon sweet rice flour or all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, non-flavored almond milk
1. In a saucepan, melt the margarine over medium-low heat. Whisk in the rice flour and cook for 1 minute. Next, add in nutritional yeast and 1/4 cup of the milk. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
2. Pour in remaining 1/2 cup milk and add the spice. Continue to whisk and cook over medium-low heat until the cheese sauce has thickened, 4 to 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
3. To make nachos, drizzle over a bowl of tortilla chips and add your favorite toppings such as black beans, diced tomatoes, avocado, salsa, cilantro, bell pepper and onions.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz. SKU: 18437$8.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Onion Powder 2.10 oz. SKU: 18433$4.14
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed 1.80 oz. SKU: 18430$3.26
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Chili Powder 1.94 oz. SKU: 18361$3.48
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Garlic Powder 2.33 oz. SKU: 18351$6.05
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Nutritional Yeast Powder 1 lb. SKU: 2388$12.87