- 1 Frontier Co-op Turmeric Root, Whole, Organic 1 lb.
- 1 pinch Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Organic 1 lb.
- 1 pinch
- 1 pinch Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind 1.80 oz.
- 1 avocado
- 2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. If necessary, enlarge the natural indentation left by the pit in order to fit one egg.
2. Crack and pour one egg into each half of the avocado. Sprinkle parsley on top, as well as salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are firm.
4. Remove from oven and grate fresh whole numeric onto of each avocado half before serving.
Use ground turmeric if you wish. Keep in mind that whole turmeric retains more volatile flavors that are released when grated.