Spicy Apple Raisin Cake
Total Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Makes: 20 servings
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon Cloves ground organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic 1.50 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract, Organic 2 fl. oz.
- 2 sticks butter, softened or soy margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups applesauce
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10x13 inch pan.
In large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well after each. Stir in applesauce and vanilla.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and spices. Add raisins and blend well. Add to batter. Mix.
Pour batter into pan and bake 45 to 55 minutes or until firm. Cool completely.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract, Organic 2 fl. oz. SKU: 23182$12.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Baking Soda 1 lb. SKU: 2302$4.50
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic 1.50 oz. SKU: 18464$6.79
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Ground Cloves 1.90 oz. SKU: 18458$8.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz. SKU: 18434$6.39