- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract, Organic 2 fl. oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cardamom Seed Powder, Decorticated, Organic 2.08 oz.
- 1/4 cup Frontier Co-op Chia Seed, Whole, Organic
- 1 1/4 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen), plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, freshly grated, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, for serving
1. In a 16-ounce glass jar with a lid, combine coconut milk, raspberries, honey and vanilla extract. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, cardamom and chia seeds. Mix with a fork until well combined.
2. Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir with a fork for a few seconds.
3. Cover jar and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Serve with raspberries, lemon zest and shredded coconut.