1/2 cup Elderberries
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
3 teaspoons pectin
1/2 cup honey
- Allow elderberries to soak in water overnight.
- In pot, bring berries, water, and lemon juice to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture, pectin, and honey into blender and blend until smooth.
- Return blended mixture to pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir for 10 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and pour jam into canning jars. Cover and place in fridge overnight. The jam will solidify as it cools.