1/2 cup Elderberries
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups lemon juice
3 teaspoons pectin
1/2 cup honey
1. Allow elderberries to soak in water overnight.
2. In pot, bring berries, water, and lemon juice to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and pour mixture, pectin, and honey into blender and blend until smooth.
4. Return blended mixture to pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir for 10 minutes.
5. Remove pot from heat and pour jam into canning jars. Cover and place in fridge overnight. The jam will solidify as it cools.