Oven Baked Smoky Pork Chops
Total Time: 0 hrs 45 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 4 servings
4 1/2 teaspoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Paprika
1 teaspoon Alder Smoked Salt
1 teaspoon Tellicherry Black Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil
4 (4-ounces each) boneless pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a large 9x13-inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large plastic zipper storage bag, place sugar, paprika, smoked salt, black pepper, ground mustard and oil. Shake to combine.
3. Add pork chops to bag, zip shut, and move pork chops around to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4. After marinating, heat skillet to medium-high and add pork chops. Cook on each side until browned, about 2 minutes.
5. Using tongs, transfer chops to casserole dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes, covered, or until chop's internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
6. After removing from oven, let sit for 5 minutes, covered.
Top with Peach Chutney.
For an even smokier flavor, use smoked paprika.