1 stick unsalted butter
2 to 3 radish bunches (15 to 20 radishes), washed and greens + root tips removed, leaving 1-inch top stems
2 tablespoons Frontier Co-op Thyme Leaf
Frontier Co-op Pink Peppercorns
Frontier Co-op Fleur de Sel
1. In a small bowl over low heat, melt butter until just under half melted. Stir until smooth, thick and drippy (not translucent and runny).
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or silpat.
3. Scrape butter into a smaller, more shallow bowl.
4. Dip each radish into butter and place on lined baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle with thyme, fleur de sel salt and freshly ground pink peppercorns to taste.
6. Place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes, until butter is fully hardened. Serve chilled.
If butter starts to harden when dipping the radishes, heat briefly until loosened up again. If butter fully melts and turns translucent, start the melting process over again as the butter will not adhere to the radish. Let butter chill until fully hardened, then heat again until the right consistency is achieved.