Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa
A fun and playful jerk tacos recipe with lots of bold flavors and fresh vibes, featuring our Caribbean Jerk Seasoning for easy, no-fail jerk flavor. Topped with chipotle-mango salsa, these tacos will transport your taste buds to a tropical vacation.
Share with your friends
- FOR THE CARIBBEAN JERK CHICKEN:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Co-op® Organic Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons neutral oil
- FOR THE MANGO SALSA:
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- ½ large lime, juiced, or 2 tablespoons bottled lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Frontier Co-op® Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ teaspoon agave nectar
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Frontier Co-op® Crushed Chipotle Chili Peppers
- Preheat grill, or warm a cast-iron skillet.
- Cut chicken breast(s) lengthwise, butterflying them open.
- In a bowl, combine Jerk Seasoning, oil and chicken. Dredge chicken in seasoning, thoroughly coating all sides. Set chicken aside to marinate while preparing salsa (see directions below).
- Cook chicken for 6 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes, then cut into strips.
- Serve in a warm corn tortilla with mango salsa.
- In a 1-quart (or larger) bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.