Corn, Red Pepper and Black Bean Salsa
The Frontier Co-op seasonings for this corn, red pepper and black bean salsa add a depth of flavor, while the buttery black beans and sweet corn add a hint of sweetness begging to be dipped by chips.
Share with your friends
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ground Cumin Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, black beans, bell pepper, onion and seasonings.
- Add olive oil and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.