Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
Instant Pot® recipe, what more can we say? Zesty Buffalo chicken chili. Quick. Easy. And super yummy with chicken, veggies, cream cheese and Frontier Co-op® Organic Buffalo Dry Rub!
Share with your friends
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, minced
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 box (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen -- add 2 minutes to cooking time if so)
- 2 cans Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Frontier Co-op® Organic Buffalo Dry Rub
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Set Instant Pot to sauté.
- Into pot, add oil, onion, bell pepper, celery and carrots; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and let mixture cook for another 2 minutes.
- Switch Instant Pot to Pressure Cook.
- Add broth, chicken breasts, beans and Buffalo Seasoning. Pressure-cook on high for 10 minutes.
- Force-release pressure (making sure to follow manufacturer’s instructions).
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks.
- For a thicker chili broth, mash beans in Instant Pot with the back of a spoon.
- Add shredded chicken back into pot; add cream cheese.
- Pressure cook for another 2 minutes.
- Force-release pressure, stir well and serve.
- Serve with crusty bread.
- Garnish with chopped celery or green onions.