Move over coffee shop latte for this delicious homemade Moringa Latte! With just three ingredients, it comes together so quickly and easily you wonder why you haven’t been doing this all along. A teaspoon of Moringa adds just the nutritional boost you need for busy days. Add in a bit of Matcha to make it extra special and get the caffeine boost you need to get going. If you want that bit of perfect sweetness, use a teaspoon of maple syrup, or honey works great, too. This latte is just the pick-me-up you need for your busy life. Every sip is herbal and just lightly sweetened.
Share with your friends
- 8 to 12 ounces milk or non-dairy alternative (we recommend coconut milk with this recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Cop-op Moringa Powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sweetener (maple syrup tastes exceptionally good)
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Cop-op Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder (optional for caffeine boost)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend for 15 to 30 seconds, or until frothy.
- Transfer to a saucepan and heat gently over low heat until hot. Pour into a mug and enjoy!