Potato Pizza Casserole
This potato-layered, grain-free pizza casserole takes a unique approach to Italian cuisine. In lieu of bread, potatoes are used as a binding agent to hold all the cheesy and veggie-packed goodness inside. For a meat-laced version, add cooked sausage, chicken, chorizo or your favorite pizza toppings.
Share with your friends
- 2 cups diced potatoes, divided
- 4 ounces chopped mushrooms, divided
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Pizza Seasoning
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 ounces tomato sauce, no salt added
- Soak potatoes overnight in 3 cups water.
- Spread half potatoes on bottom of baking dish. Layer with half mushrooms and all of the cheddar cheese. Sprinkle half of the Pizza Seasoning on top. Repeat with remaining potatoes, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese.
- Pour on tomato sauce. Spread sauce evenly over top, and sprinkle with remaining Pizza Seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Any additional pizza ingredients you love may be added.