Shea and Beeswax Body Bar
Beeswax beads are used in lip balm, hand lotions and moisturizers. Mixed with shea butter and an herb-infused oil, this convenient body bar makes moisturizing easy. Make the infused oil ahead of time so you can create the body bars easily whenever you want them.
Share with your friends
- ¼ cup Frontier Co-op Beeswax Beads
- ¼ cup unscented shea butter
- ¼ cup Infused Herbal Body Oil*
- Standard ice cube tray or silicon ice cube mold
- In a double boiler, mix all ingredients together and melt over medium heat.
- Once melted, pour mixture into the tray, and let cool.
- Take cooled body bars out of tray and store in cool, dry place.
- To use, apply to skin like a lotion.