FOR DRY MIXTURE:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Ginger Root
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ground Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ground Cloves
A couple dashes of salt
FOR WET MIXTURE:
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Frontier Co-op Cane Sugar
1/4 cup molasses
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat in molasses and egg.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and blend. Form into a ball and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Shape heaping tablespoons of dough into balls, and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
6. Flatten with a drinking glass that has been dipped in sugar. Bake until bottoms are lightly browned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cane Sugar, Organic, Fair Trade 5 lbs. SKU: 2950$27.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Baking Soda 1 lb. SKU: 2302$4.50
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic 1.50 oz. SKU: 18464$6.79
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Ground Cloves 1.90 oz. SKU: 18458$8.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz. SKU: 18434$6.39