How to Make a Botanical Tea Infusion
Whether you want to relax, indulge or invigorate your senses, try adding botanicals to transform your next cup of tea. Here are three infusion ideas for black, chamomile and white teas:
Peppermint Black Tea
For an invigorating morning, try blending 1/2 teaspoon peppermint with black tea leaves.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Black Tea of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Co-op Peppermint Leaf
Chamomile Lavender Tea
Add 1/2 teaspoon lavender to chamomile tea for a relaxing, soothing way to destress while promoting a peaceful night’s rest.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Organic German Chamomile Flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Organic Lavender
Cardamom White Tea
Add a 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom to white tea for a soothing brew.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Organic Indian White Tea of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Organic Whole Cardamom Seeds